I2016 AP Call for Papers
INFINITI 2016 ASIA-PACIFIC Ho Chi Minh City
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are solicited in all aspects of international financial integration, but we especially welcome papers that address one of the topics below:
- Alternative Investments & International Financial Integration
- Banking & Financial Services in Integrated Markets
- Behavioral Aspects of International Finance
- Corporate Governance & International Firms
- Emerging Markets
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Financial Geography of International Financial Integration
- Financial Management in an International Finance Regime
- Global Risk Markets
- Historical Aspects of International Financial Integration
- Interest & Exchange Rates
- International Asset Pricing
- International Market Comovements, Contagion & Crisis
- International Portfolio Diversification
- Markets & Exchanges in a Globalised Environment
- Mathematical & Computational aspects of International Finance
- National Culture & International Finance
- Regionalisation and Globalisation in International Finance
- Volatility Determination & Transmission
Only online submissions will be considered, and papers should not exceed 30 pages in length. The online paper submission system is available now.
No more than 3 submissions are permitted with any author, and any one author can present no more than 2 papers at the Conference. Acceptance of a paper automatically allows the Conference Programme Committee to allocate you or an attending co-author as a Discussant on another paper.
Proposals for special sessions, roundtables and panel discussions are also welcome and should be sent directly to the Conference Chair, Prof Brian Lucey (blucey “at” tcd.ie).
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTED PAPERS
All papers submitted should undergo the double blind peer review process and therefore should conform to the following rules:
- No author details.
- No longer than 30 pages (not including references and appendices).
- Concise and clear abstract, no more than 100-150 words.
- Paper format: 12 font (preferably Times New Roman), double spaced, with one inch margins
- For all other guidelines, please refer to Elsevier’s Guide for Authors.
SPECIAL JOURNAL ISSUES
The following journals will be associated with this Conference. Editors will select from papers presented for submission to a journal where an accelerated review process will be provided:
- Economic Modelling
- Emerging Markets Review
- Finance Research Letters
- International Review of Financial Analysis
- Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance
- Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money
Prizes will be awarded in the following areas:
1. Best Paper
2. Best Student Paper
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Deadline for Paper Submission: 15 July 2016
Notice of Acceptance ~ no later than 15 August 2016
Authors’ Registration Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 9 September 2016 (extended to 19 September 2016)
Early Registration Deadline: 9 September 2016 (extended to 19 September 2016)
Conference Fee Payment Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 7 October 2016 (There is a strict no-refunds policy on cancellations received after 7 October 2016.)
Conference: 7-8 December 2016 at the University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Conference Organiser: Linda Soriton (infiniticonference “at” gmail.com)
Conference Chair: Prof Brian Lucey (blucey “at” tcd.ie)