INFINITI 2018 ASIA-PACIFIC CALL FOR PAPERS
Paper Submission Deadline: 14 September 2018 (extended to 28 September 2018)
Papers are solicited in all aspects of international financial integration, but we especially welcome papers that address one of the topics below:
- Alternative Investments & International Financial Integration
- Banking & Financial Services in Integrated Markets
- Behavioral Aspects of International Finance
- Corporate Governance & International Firms
- Emerging Markets
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Financial Geography of International Financial Integration
- Financial Management in an International Finance Regime
- Global Risk Markets
- Historical Aspects of International Financial Integration
- Interest & Exchange Rates
- International Asset Pricing
- International Market Comovements, Contagion & Crisis
- International Portfolio Diversification
- Markets & Exchanges in a Globalised Environment
- Mathematical & Computational aspects of International Finance
- National Culture & International Finance
- Regionalisation and Globalisation in International Finance
- Volatility Determination & Transmission
Only online submissions will be considered, and papers should not exceed 30 pages in length. The online paper submission system is now open.
No more than 3 submissions are permitted with any author, and any one author can present no more than 2 papers at the Conference. Acceptance of a paper automatically allows the Conference Programme Committee to allocate you or an attending co-author as a Discussant on another paper.
Proposals for special sessions, roundtables and panel discussions are also welcome and should be sent directly to the Conference Chair, Prof Brian Lucey (blucey “at” tcd.ie).
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTED PAPERS
All papers submitted should undergo the double blind peer review process and therefore should conform to the following rules:
- No author details.
- No longer than 30 pages (not including references and appendices).
- Concise and clear abstract, no more than 100-150 words.
- Paper format: 12 font (preferably Times New Roman), double spaced, with one inch margins
- For all other guidelines, please refer to Elsevier’s Guide for Authors.
Paper Publication Opportunities
- International Review of Financial Analysis
- Pacific Basin Finance Journal
- Finance Research Letters
Prizes will be awarded in the following areas:
1. Best Paper
2. Best Student Paper
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Deadline for Paper Submission: 14 September 2018 (extended to 28 September 2018)
Notice of Acceptance: 14 October 2018
Authors’ Registration Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 28 October 2018
Early Registration Deadline: 28 October 2018
Conference Fee Payment Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme):
1 November 2018 (There is a strict no-refunds policy on cancellations received after 1 November 2018.)
Conference: 10-11 December 2018 in Sydney, Australia
Conference Organiser: Linda Soriton (infiniticonference “at” gmail.com)
Conference Chair: Prof Brian Lucey (blucey “at” tcd.ie)