This year we have a number of Special Issues. Please see below for more details of the journals, Special Issue Editors and general themes.
- Journal of Banking and Finance: “Financial Integration, Deflation and Financial Institutions”. Guest Editor: Brian Lucey, Trinity College Dublin
- Explorations in Economic History: “Financial Crises and Economic Stability – Historical Perspectives”. Guest Editors: John Turner, Queens University Belfast, Ronan Lyons, and Charles Larkin, Trinity College Dublin
- Journal of Financial Stability: “”Financial Intermediation, financial Integration and the macro prudential policy-stability nexus”. Guest Editor: Brian Lucey, Trinity College Dublin
- Emerging Markets Review: “The implications of the rise of regional currency blocks as a challenge to existing norms”. Guest Editor: Elaine Hutson, Monash University
- International Review of Financial Analysis: “Financial Integration as a driver of a ‘new normal'”. Guest Editor: Igor Lončarski, University of Ljubljana
- International Review of Financial Analysis: “The New Geography of Financial Integration”. Guest Editor: Martin Sokol, Trinity College Dublin
- Research in International Business and Finance: “Finance, integration and sustainability”. Guest Editor: Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, KEDGE Business School
Authors of papers presented here at INFINITI 2015 are therefore invited to submit their papers to the relevant journal for consideration in these special issues.
The deadline for all submissions to the Special Issues is Monday 4 August 2015, to allow authors to take into account feedback from both Reviewers prior to the Conference and Discussants at the Conference itself. Authors are encouraged to address all feedback, including your Discussant’s, before submitting papers to the journals.
You may only submit your paper to ONE special issue.
Papers submitted will go through the normal submission and review process including any submission fees. Papers must be submitted online through EES at authors should specify “INFINITI2015” for “Paper Type” during the submission process. Please go to the following sites and follow the instructions for submission of a paper.
Click here for the Journal of Banking and Finance.
Click here for Explorations in Economic History.
Click here for Journal of Financial Stability.
Click here for Emerging Markets Review.
Click here for International Review of Financial Analysis.
Click here for Research in International Business and Finance.
Should you have any further questions regarding the submission of the paper for the Special Issues, please do not hesitate to contact Brian Lucey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PAPERS FOR POSTER SESSIONS
INFINITI 2015 is pleased to announce a new collaboration with Finance Research Letters (FRL). Papers accepted for poster or interactive poster sessions will be offered enhanced and accelerated review. The Chief Editors will be in attendance, as will several of the Editorial Board, and they will discuss with selected posters how to craft same for a submission to the FRL. Such posters will be reviewed immediately for an accelerated decision on publishing by a Chief Editor.
Click here for Finance Research Letters.