Go directly to our Online Paper Submission system.
Submission Deadline: 13 January 2013 (EXTENDED to 31 January 2013)
Papers in all areas of international finance are welcomed, particularly if they address some aspect of the theme or indeed aspects of international financial integration. Indicative topics include, but are not limited to:
- Alternative Investments & International Financial Integration
- Banking & Financial Services in Integrated Markets
- Behavioral Aspects of International Financial Markets
- Commodity Markets & International Financial Integration
- Corporate Governance & International Firms
- Emerging Markets
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Global Financial Crises
- Global Risk Markets
- Interest & Exchange Rates
- International Asset Market Comovements
- International Asset Pricing
- International Portfolio Diversification
- Markets & Exchanges in a Globalised Environment
- Mathematical & Computational Models of International Finance
- Multinational Financial Management
- National Culture & International Finance
- Regionalisation and Globalisation in International Finance
- Volatility Determination & Transmission
Only online submissions will be considered, and papers should not exceed 30 pages in length. The online paper submission system is available now at, and the paper submission deadline is 13 January 2013 (extended to 31 January 2013).
No more than 3 submissions per author, and one author can present no more than 2 papers at the Conference.Acceptance of a paper automatically allows the Conference Programme Committee to allocate you or an attending co-author as a Discussant on another paper.
Proposals for special sessions, roundtables and panel discussions are also welcome and should be sent directly to the Conference Chair.
SPECIAL JOURNAL ISSUE
A special issue of the Journal of Banking and Finance on the conference theme will be published under the Guest Editorship of the Conference Chair. Presenting authors will be invited to submit their papers immediately following the event, and should take note that all papers submitted will undergo the normal journal review process and that the journal’s usual submission fee will apply.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Deadline for Paper Submission: 13 January 2013 (extended to 31 January 2013)
Notice of Acceptance ~ no later than 28 February 2013
Authors’ Registration Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 1 April 2013
Early Registration Deadline: 1 April 2013
Conference Fee Payment Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 26 April 2013
Conference: 10-11 June 2013 in Aix-en-Provence, France