Go directly to our Online Paper Submission system.
Submission Deadline: 12 January 2014
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY MORE PAPERS. The Submission Deadline has passed.
Papers in all areas of international finance are welcomed, particularly if they address some aspect of the theme or indeed aspects of international financial integration. Indicative topics include, but are not limited to:
- Alternative Investments & International Financial Integration
- Banking & Financial Services in Integrated Markets
- Behavioral Aspects of International Finance (NEW)
- Behavioral Aspects of International Financial Markets
- Commodity Markets & International Financial Integration
- Corporate Governance & International Firms
- Emerging Markets
- Experimental Treatments of International Finance (NEW)
- Financial Economics of Precious Metals (NEW)
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Financial Geography (NEW)
- Global Financial Crises
- Global Risk Markets
- Interest & Exchange Rates
- International Asset Market Comovements
- International Asset Pricing
- International Portfolio Diversification
- Markets & Exchanges in a Globalised Environment
- Mathematical & Computational Models of International Finance
- Multinational Financial Management
- National Culture & International Finance
- Precious Metal Investment (NEW)
- Regionalisation and Globalisation in International Finance
- Volatility Determination & Transmission
Only online submissions will be considered, and papers should not exceed 30 pages in length. The online paper submission system is available now at, and the paper submission deadline is 12 January 2014.
No more than 3 submissions per author, and one author can present no more than 2 papers at the Conference.Acceptance of a paper automatically allows the Conference Programme Committee to allocate you or an attending co-author as a Discussant on another paper.
Proposals for special sessions, roundtables and panel discussions are also welcome and should be sent directly to the Conference Chair.
SPECIAL JOURNAL ISSUES
There are *four* Special Issues of Journals linked to this year’s INFINITI Conference. See for more information.
Prizes will be awarded in the following areas:
1. Best Paper
2. Best Student Paper
3. Best Paper in Precious Metals (sponsored by GoldCore Limited)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Deadline for Paper Submission: 12 January 2014
Notice of Acceptance ~ no later than 28 February 2014
Authors’ Registration Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 21 March 2014
Early Registration Deadline: 21 March 2014
Conference Fee Payment Deadline (for inclusion in the Conference Programme): 18 April 2014 (There is a strict no-refunds policy on cancellations received after 1 May 2014.)
Conference: 9-10 June 2014 in Prato, Italy